- Used to keep concrete formwork in place
- Heavy duty steel firmly secures formwork when pouring
- Nail holes pre-drilled for convenience
- Wide flat face is ideal for securing timber
- Easy to hammer into place, remove & re-usable
Easy to hammer into place and re-usable
Jack Formwork Stakes are flat bar stakes used to secure formwork prior to pouring concrete.
They make the job even easier, with pre-drilled holes for nailing or screwing into place and tapered point for easy driving into the ground. Made from heavy duty steel, they can be re-used over and over again.
Flat Formwork Stake – 4 holes
Flat Formwork Stake – 7 holes