Pea & Bean Frames
- Easy to use and DIY friendly
- Sturdy support trellis
- Large growing capacity frame
- Complete kit
“Easy DIY A-FRAME TRELLIS
Jack Pea & Bean Frame features a complete 1.8m wide trellis frame, which includes:
- 7 x 1.8m garden stakes
- 3 x 3-way connectors
- 1 x trellis netting
It provides a sturdy support for peas, beans, cucumbers and other climbers and a large growing capacity of 1.8m x 1.8m on both sides of the frame.
Building the Frame
- Insert stake ends into connectors to build three sets of legs.
- Position legs and dip into place along top rail.
- Place trellis netting over the top rail and pull taut.
- Secure netting at the base and sides.
- Trellis netting is not designed to be used as bird netting.
|Item||Product Code||Height (mm)||Length (mm)||Finish||Colour||Country Availability|
Pea & Bean Frame Kit
|18272||1800||1800||PVC Coated||Green||Australia + New Zealand|
Jumbo Pea & Bean Frame – NZ only
|18354||1800||3600||PVC Coated||Green||New Zealand Only|