Oxy-Shield® Flexible Edging Strip
- Perfect for curved path and garden borders
- Unique built-in interlocking system
- Decorative garden feature
- Oxy-Shield Landscapers Steel
- Develops a rich, earthy patina
- Resists corrosion – durable long-lasting steel
Flexible and decorative garden feature
Jack Oxy-Shield Flexible Interlocking Edging Strip is ideal for curved paths and garden borders. Simply lay your edging strips in place and lock using the interlocking tabs to form a continuous length. Then, secure your edging strips with stakes to form your curve. Use Jack 7mm tent pegs for staking.
Oxy-Shield is a specially formulated landscaping steel designed to impart a decorative rust-look without the inherent degradation of regular steel. The surface oxidises to form a protective coating resistant to corrosion and flaking – a durable long-lasting steel.
Rustic tones will further develop and enhance over time, to accelerate the effect, spray regularly with a fine mist of water. With a rich, earthy patina – a favourite amongst landscapers, the decorative finish blends effortlessly into any backyard or courtyard setting and with traditional and modern gardens.
- Always wear protective gloves and glasses during installation.
Flexible Interlocking Edging Strip