Oxy-Shield® Cafe Series Planter
- Contemporary architectural rust-look
- Alfresco living with cafe style
- Ideal as a divider
- Perfect for luscious green plants and bright, colourful flowers
- Oxy-Shield landscapers’ steel
- Designed for constant exposure
- Rust effect can be accelerated
Decorative planters with natural earthy tones
Alfresco home living with cafe-style planter
Oxy-Shield Cafe Series Planter create a unique look and are ideal as outdoor dividers due to their size and contemporary styling. A great decorative garden feature, the Cafe Series is perfect for luscious green plants or bright and colourful flowers.
This planter is supplied with drainage hole, cap and metal insert. Simply add or remove cap for water drainage.
Oxy-Shield is a specially formulated landscaping steel designed to impart a decorative rust-look without the inherent degradation of regular steel. The surface oxidises to form a protective coating resistant to corrosion and flaking – a durable long-lasting steel.
Rustic tones will further develop and enhance over time, to accelerate the effect, spray regularly with a fine mist of water. With a rich, earthy patina – a favourite amongst landscapers, it blends effortlessly into any backyard or courtyard setting.
For direct soil planting, line the bottom of the planter with 50-100mm of wood chip or gravel before filling with soil. Alternatively, place a potted plant directly inside, ideally with a water-well base for indoor use.
- Safety – Once filled, the planter may be extremely heavy so make sure you have it where you want it before you fill it up.
- Position carefully – rust run-off can stain surrounding areas such as decking, tiles and pavers.
- Always wear protective gloves and glasses during installation.