Industrial Mesh & Wire
- Roof Mesh
- Rigorously tested to Australian Standards
- Reliable, safe protection from serious injury
- Quality at the right price
safety mesh for roofing
Roof Mesh is designed to retain insulation while providing a quality fall barrier for employees during installation and maintenance. With a wire diameter of 2mm and aperture of 300 x 150mm, it’s ideal for large and small roofing applications, including warehouses, factories, shopping centres, schools, offices and sheds.
Roof Mesh is continually tested to ensure that every roll is made to the highest standards to be always reliable and safe. It complies with and exceeds the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4389: 2015. It also exceeds the minimum tensile requirements of 500MPa.
- Before installation, check with local code of practice for safe work on roofs.
- Beware of recoil and sharp edges.
- Always wear eye protection and gloves when handling.
|Item||Product Code||Length (m)||Width (mm)||Aperture (mm)||Wire Diameter (mm)||Finish||Country Availability|
|20199||50||1800||300 x 150||2||Galvanised||Australia Only|